TOTAL: 3.50 MM USD
Recovery Time: 10 years
Sale of shares of the Hotel Jama Campay (up to 100% of the shares).
Benefits for the investor
Through the signing of an investment agreement with the Ecuadorian government, recorded as a public deed, reception of benefits are guaranteed.
- Up to 10-year exemption of Income Tax in tourism in areas a ected by the earthquake (Manabí and Esmeraldas)
- Stability regarding tax incentives for up to 15 years, renewable once (maximum validity of 30 years)
- The company may request total or partial reduction of tari s for any capital goods imported
- Exemption of foreign exchange taxes on financing operations
- Established conflict resolution mechanisms
* Note: Benefits apply when the current infrastructure is remodeled or expanded.
- # domestic tourists: 1,907,136
- # international tourists: 314,913
- Hotel occupancy: 33.81%
- Average rate: 54.67 USD
- Revpar: 18.5 USD
Land: 24,000 m2
- Jama Canton has charming beaches, between great cli s. At the top of the hills there are hotels that o er visitors an open view along the coastal profile
- This region features semi-humid tropical primary forests, a variety of fauna and a hydrography where aquaculture activity takes place
- The gastronomy of the region is quite diverse. It includes dishes made of seafood, freshwater fish, farmed poultry and dairy products, due to local livestock activities
The project has pre-feasibility and design studies.
The facilities have:
- 30 rooms
- 4 villas
- Mini market
- Tour operator
- Environmental interpretation center, located across from the ocean
- 45 hectares of dry forest
- Accessibility: primary roads, Route of the Spondylus
- Utilities: water, electricity, telephone, internet coverage
Organic Code of Production, Trade and Investments.
- Province: Manabí
- Canton: Jama, Route of the Spondylus, a 33 km South of Pedernales