TOTAL: 84.15 MM USD
- Property: 32 MM USD (38.95%) of the Cost
- Land size: 800,000 m2 (contribution of the national investor)
- External Investment: Foreign Investor Provides up to 52.15 MM USD (61.05%) of the Cost
Recovery Time: 5 years
- Local investor seeks partnership for the design and construction of a real estate tourism project. The investor owns land strategically located within a privileged touristic beach area in Ecuador.
- The profit of the business is distributed in direct proportion of the investment:
– National Investor Contributes with land 32.00 MM USD (38.95%)
– Foreign Investor Provides up to 52.15 MM USD (61.05%)
Benefits for the investor
Through the signing of an investment agreement with the Ecuadorian government, recorded as a public deed, reception of benefits is guaranteed.
- Stability regarding tax incentives for up to 15 years, renewable once (maximum validity of 30 years)
- The company may request total or partial reduction of duties for any capital goods imported
- Exemption of foreign exchange taxes on financing operations
- Established conflict resolution mechanisms
- # domestic tourists: 302,143
- # international tourists: 444,144
- Main origin of international tourists: United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Australia.
To offer residential lots to middle class families in an urban complex with high quality specifications in a landscape that is not easily found in the country.
The best location is reserved in order to develop it at the end of the maturation of the project.
- The project has a market study
- Pre-feasibility studies conducted by national investor
- The characteristics of the project are:
– 800.000 m2 Land
– 134.400 m2 Reservation Area Tourism
– 366.080 m2 Residential Area
– 250 m2 per Lot
– 160 rooms (single, double and triple)
– 30 family rooms (suites)
– Broad access hall
– 2 specialty restaurants
– Games Room
– Convention hall
– Swimming pools for adults and children
– Tennis courts, volleyball and basketball
– Beach facilities
– Inner lagoon
– Wide green areas
– Parking for 200 vehicles
Note: Further details of the project can be found in the project pre-feasibility study.
- Accessibility: the Sun Route (Ruta de Sol) provides access to the project
- Utilities: water, electricity, telephone, sanitary and rainwater channeling
Organic Code of Production, Trade and Investments, COPCI
- Province: Santa Elena
- Canton: Palmar